Kachumber also pronounced kuchumber is a typically Indian salad. This cooling and refreshing delight makes a super quick and healthy accompaniment to a biryani or any Indian meal.
- 2 medium tomatoes (finely chopped)
- 1 small onion (finely sliced)
- 1 English cucumber (finely chopped)
- ¼ cup finely chopped fresh mint leaves
- ¼ cup finely chopped coriander/cilantro leaves
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ tsp roasted cumin powder
- Salt to taste
- Mix all the ingredients listed above in a pretty bowl.
- Serve chilled.
Note: Kachumber can be prepared in advance. Just make sure you add the salt and lemon juice before serving.