A blend of coriander and garlic with a dash of lemon makes this green chutney a healthy accompaniment to all your Indian snacks, grilled starters and kebabs.
- 1 cup fresh coriander leaves and tender stems (washed & chopped)
- ½ cup fresh green garlic (washed & chopped along with the greens)
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp roasted chana dal (optional- added to thicken the chutney)
- 1 tbsp green chillies (chopped)
- 1/2-inch piece fresh ginger (optional)
- Salt to taste
- Put all the ingredients into a mixer/blender.
- Add 4/5 tbsp of water.
Note: If green garlic is not available use 8-10 flakes of regular garlic.